Imagination, Daydreaming & Intuition…
Creativity & The Brain
A Free Multi-Media
How Creativity Stimulates Wellbeing & Success
by Mark Waldman
Get the complete multi-media eBook FREE…
What you’ll discover…
- How you can observe the creative activity of your brain.
- How daydreaming can enhance your ability to think more clearly.
- Why your intuitive mind is your best asset for solving problems.
- Why Consciousness and Awareness are not the same thing.
- How to have sudden insights that can change the direction of your life.
“Creativity, imagination and daydreaming all share similar neural circuits that involve many parts of the brain. But it’s the conceptual creativity of abstract thinking that is truly remarkable, giving your frontal lobes the power to turn new ideas into original strategies that can greatly increase your income, happiness and health.”